One of those days

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Soldier83, Aug 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soldier83

Soldier83 Well-Known Member

Ever have one of those days that make you regret getting up? Not in a joking manner, but for real. We get up everyday 5am get ready for work knowing that today has a slight chance of fecal showers. One thing happens that throws off your day, sending you spiraling off into the black abyss. Now your at home wanting to be motivated enough to do anything to better yourself like reading a book or cleaning up a bit, but instead you spend your time writing about your pitiful problems on a forum page you try to hide from the rest of your family so that they wont look at you differently. Then when you finally get done putting down your problems so that complete strangers can read it, you have to proof read it and make sure that nothing is in it that would make it worthy for the chopping block.

Its just been one of those days.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I have had more then one of those days hun and i am sorry you had one today dam eh I hope tomorrow when you wake up it will be a better day hun one not so dark sending you some light ok hugs

3. Soldier83

Soldier83 Well-Known Member

Been working my a double ss off lately. The last day off I've had was two days ago but it was the first day I've had off in a month. Tried talking my wife into making a budget, she listened to what I wanted to do with our money and we made a plan. Then when it was finally time to put it into effect she did the budget exactly the same way she had been before. Then she tried to yell at me for bugging her too much about the money. I just really feel useless right now.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

oh hun money budgets are a hard one but i hope you get her to see that it has to be worked on together for it to work period Hugs to you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.