• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

one of those days

just feels like things are falling apart. my t is unavailable this week. I've managed to let my crazy out in interactions with others and it wasn't taken well. someone may have some new health issues and I'm worries it's cancer. I can't go through all that again. selfishly I can't. finances are concerning. new meds don't appear to be helping. I'd like to hide and disappear from all atm. I feel very alone.

johnDoen

Outsider in the Realm of Lost and Found
just feels like things are falling apart. my t is unavailable this week. I've managed to let my crazy out in interactions with others and it wasn't taken well. someone may have some new health issues and I'm worries it's cancer. I can't go through all that again. selfishly I can't. finances are concerning. new meds don't appear to be helping. I'd like to hide and disappear from all atm. I feel very alone.
It's unfortunate that someone is at risk of getting cancer. We can support them as much as of our abilities, but our empathy might demand us too much to help others without a regard at our own problems. Take as much break as you need. No one would call you selfish for a little bit of self-care and dealing with your own financial and medical issues, at least not me.

7 days feel long but hope may shorten it down mentally. I hope T will be available for you soon.

MisterBGone

SF Supporter
Hey, that's okay Mo~ You're "human," and so are thus / or therefore, allowed to-- (be 'Human!') :^)
Now, I'm just wondering if your prescribing physician is aware of these med updates, and knows about their "effectiveness," --or lack thereof?
kee p battling, my frined- & know that you've got a ton of support here.

It's unfortunate that someone is at risk of getting cancer. We can support them as much as of our abilities, but our empathy might demand us too much to help others without a regard at our own problems. Take as much break as you need. No one would call you selfish for a little bit of self-care and dealing with your own financial and medical issues, at least not me.
thanks johnDoen for your words. you're right, I know, it's just hard atm

Hey, that's okay Mo~ You're "human," and so are thus / or therefore, allowed to-- (be 'Human!') :^)
thank you misterbgone. you made a good point re meds. I haven't said about no difference with meds with doc. guess I was hoping for things to be very different like a light switch. it doesn't work that way. silly me.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$55.00
Goal
$255.00