One of those is turning into one of those weeks...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Butterfly, Apr 9, 2013.

1. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

It has done for the past couple of weeks. I just want to curl up into a ball and cry and hibernate for the rest of my life. Don't really know what to say, except I feel quite low tonight.

2. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I'm sorry. It's so icky when this happens and it's hard to see the positives in anything or be motivated at all. Hang in there, you know it'll turn around and get better. :hug: maybe do something just for yourself that you'd normally enjoy?

3. Butterfly

I've had a sleep and I've been playing games on my nintendo DS but I just feel so physically pooped I don't feel like going out and doing something. I couldn't even walk the dog cause my joints ache and I could barely move. Got to get ththrough work tomorrow feeling this shitty. I really have no motivation. I just feel like there is no point.

4. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

when your ready ease yourself back into activities

5. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

:hug: sorry I cannot offer much more than a virtual hug, thinking of you, I think of you as one of the good people so supportive and full of hope for everyone, thank you for that.

6. mynameisbrian

mynameisbrian Active Member

It's really frustrating, I know. I just hope you can be patient and kind towards yourself until it passes, and it will. :)

7. Butterfly

I will be so glad come 2.30pm tomorrow!

8. LightInTheDarkestNight

LightInTheDarkestNight Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you're not doing so well and I take it you're going to be seeing your boyfriend tomorrow which is what you're looking forward too. I hope you have a great weekend with him :)

I've been doing extra rough myself this past week, I'm on antibiotics and they have been destroying my already damaged stomach the past week, on top of all of my other health issues it's a lot to take, so I can relate to some degree to some of your feelings of just wanting to curl up and no energy. Anyways enough about me, take care and I hope you're feeling better.

9. Butterfly

Oh I live with my fiance now :) 2.30pm signals last shift at work for the week. Its not been so bad yesterday and today because I am working back on my own ward. The other day I was working on winter pressures and it was just so horrible. I felt like a failure at my job despite my best efforts. The sister told me not to worry and that I'd actually been really good and she told my ward sister. Then I found out I lost someone who I was once very close too but hadn't spoken to them for a while for personal reasons, and I felt guilty and sad. Also just been feeling the world is against my in general. My fiance giving me a hard time and no matter how hard I try to better my life, someone always goes and ruins it. So I feel like I shouldn't bother. I'm ill and all my joints hurt and my head aches. I'm tired of feeling like an invalid. I could barely keep going at work this evening and it wasn't even taxing or strenuous. I feel useless and I feel like I have wasted all my good work in trying to feel better again mentally.

10. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

Butterfly, being a nurse doesn't give you immunity to post viral fatigue. You had a cold remember. You've mentioned lowered immunity before. You need to recover.

11. Butterfly

I am HIV + so I fatigue very quickly, even more so when I pick up a cold. I just get tired of being tired all the time and feeling like I am 80yrs old. Sometimes my body aches so much I can barely go on but I have to really force myself. It can be very tough at times.

12. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

sending a lot of hugs. :hug: I wish I could give u more energy every day and help u feel better.