one of those moments

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by MoAnamCara, Jan 19, 2014.

1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

just one of those moments when I want to scream and shout and bang and smash things and all of that.

that's it.
  2. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Mo, I am so deeply sorry you are in such pain. I hope you can smash and scream and shout and bang. All of those things that can get out a teeny bit of that pain. You do not deserve all this pain. you just dont. :hug:
  3. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

Mo... :arms: it sucks and is so unfair!!! Were I nearer I would bring a good few dinner sets and a dartboard with a drawing pin to pin a picture of the focus of your anger and you could lob plates and dishes at them till you could feel some relief...
    Sending so much caring across the pond :grouphug:
  4. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thanks to you both. I'm doing okay, I just have some moments. And this is a time with a lot of memories and stuff coming up.

I'm so grateful to know each of you and to SF in general and those here who have been there for me. Anyone who has ever even replied to a thread or said hello... my sincere gratitude to you too.

I don't say thank you enough, so there it is.
  5. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

It's late and I'm so restless and sad tonight. For what was and what has been lost and what will never be again. It's not one thing, it's my life up to now, not meaning that to sound too dramatic. More change may be coming and it's positive but it's another change and a big closing of a life chapter. And that's that.
  6. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I hope the change does bring some more positive things to you and the hope and expectations bring some happiness and excitement to balance the sadness that comes when moving forward means leaving other things behind...
  7. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thanks, it will be a big relief when it's all done with. Interestingly I didn't ever think it'd affect me quite so strongly. Humans, what an odd bunch we are!
  8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Sending you hugs hun hope today is a good one ok hugs
  9. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Not really sure where to put this or if I should or if theres a point as I wont and cant really say whats on my mind. But I need to express something as things are festering inside and I know that's not good. Some things going on that are triggering memories of things I haven't ever discussed. I don't know how to clear my mind from this stuff. It always seems like theres something. Some reason for my busy mind. If its not one thing its something else. More usually its many things, not just one tthing. It all just builds up, one thing triggers another and then another and so on. Its tiring. I'm trying and have been. Its just hard alone. Very hard. I don't know how to face these memories. Or if I can. Or what to do with them. How to face the facts. Its all unimportant I suppose. Things happened and that's just the way it is. I would like to escape from all of this, if I was honest.
  10. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Mo, I am really sorry to hear that these memories are coming up. Its so horrible under ideal circumstances..... when people are NOT alone. But when people are so alone with no one to help, it is just beyond horrible. I wish there was some way to get them out. So they don't have that horrible charge they have now. I wish I had some kind of a magic wand to make them go away. Because it seems so cruel that stuff happens. And more cruel that the memories surface and take control. Sending you many safe hugs.
  11. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

One of those moments, I just want SCREAM it all out and release my aniexty and depression..