One of those

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Unicorns_Grace, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Unicorns_Grace

Unicorns_Grace Active Member

its going to be one of those weeks.
    Yesterday I spent the whole day feeling empty.. and nothing changed that..
    I finally managed to call it quits on the day and just go to sleep after feeling like I had been awake for days on end I no doubt probably had been at 7pm.

I thought dream world would be a nice escape from reality apart from having a dream which when you finally wake up from makes the void feel even worse...
    so today I feel worse than yesterday with the added effect that I've woken up freezing cold and I have no incentive to actually get up and put the heating on or even make a hot drink..

today I just want to stay wrapped up in my blanket on my sofa and forget the world and myself even exists.
    I hate this time of year.. I love the weather and the silence normally.. its that god awful run up to Christmas.. now I'm not a scrooge I love seeing my young nieces faces when the Christmas decorations are up.
    but already everywhere is going insane I tried my best to venture out yesterday just to town I needed some out time instead I was left feeling even worse than if I had just stayed home

everywhere I went everyone was just a blur of faces and honestly it make my anxiety levels peak through the roof I couldn't seem to regain control everyone's voices seemed really loud and booming I felt completely out of control I felt like my ears were ringing and everything was spinning around me its that kind of moment when you know if you don't get away your going to pass out I could feel my breath starting to catch and heart felt like it was pulsing through my rib cage..

even thinking back to it my heart is hammering away.
  2. Kamilla

Kamilla Member

I feel empty too. No happiness. :(