One Purge, Two Purge, Three Purge, Four... *trig*

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by The_Discarded, Mar 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

I can't be good enough... I can't feel good enough... I can't be thin or desirable enough... I thought this hell wouldn't come back... thought i'd conquered it...

Does everything in life come full circle? If that's the case, I might as well do myself in now.

I dunno why she bought Oreos. If you're gonna buy something, buy me a fucking college education and a lifetime prescription for the drugs I've been doign, please and thanks. because i almost let him fuck me for drugs.

i'm a couple seconds away from crying and i can't. I can't let the sister see that. She doesn't need to see me break down but fuck I'm going to hurt myself bad if i dont get a handle on this shit.

so terribly stressed out. nowhere to direct it.

nowhere at all. and no one seems to notice for some reason. no one anywhere. i used to be able to at least call up some friends and theyd hear it in my voice or something.

not that i care. id just like my efforts to count for something. id just like me to count for something.

No food...i hate myself...food's terrible...get rid of it...

get rid of me.

I am all over the place. :cry:

2. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

I'm so sorry you are dealing with this again. :hug:

Believe me... I know how hard it is to beat.

If you ever want to talk to someone about it, you can PM me. :hug:

3. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Raeface. :sad: I know it's not much, but I'm around if you want to talk..And you are totally thin enough! :hug:

4. danni

danni Chat Buddy

raee :hug: you know my phone number if u want to tlk hun :hug:

5. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

:hug:

I do hear you. I know this might not be of much help but I do hear what you're going through. :hug: Do you get any support in terms of counselling or therapy? What's been stressing you out, is there anything specific lately?

6. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Rae, right you!!! you have beat this before you can do it again and you will...GET IT!!

Stop doing drugs or I will be on plane to do some whooping of the arse.

Take deep breaths and know you can do it cos you can.

Meanwhile huge :hug: cos I know you have so much on your young shoulders.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

7. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

:hug: :hug:

I know it's not much, but I'm around if you want to talk :cheekkiss you're ace, Rae, remember that, always :hug:

8. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

Thank you, all.

ggg456: I used to go to therapy and whatnot but I truthfully cannot be fucked with that anymore. It was twice the headache it should've been (I thought that's part of what it was supposed to lessen? :laugh:); it costs lots, it's way too intense and straightforward for comfort, and it's all a crock of bull in my opinion, tbh... just doesn't do anything for some people... especially when said person/people is/are to tired to help themselves first. :mellow:
    :hug: I appreciate your response, hun.

Thanks again, guys. :hug:

I'll get things in order some way or other. :)

9. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

:hug: I know what you mean about certain therapists being useless and a waste of time and money.

I do hope things get easier for you.

10. savetoniqht

savetoniqht Well-Known Member

Raeeeee :sad: :hug: I never knew that you likee... yeaaaah.
    I'm kind of lacking in the advice here, but if you ever ever need to talk let me know.

(Even though I haven't been on here in like a month... but still.)

11. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

rae
    you are something. if not a beautiful person then a beautiful soul. if you need to talk love im around. i know you have a tough time venting but i am here.

kellz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.