One question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexElm

Is it better to try to help but fail or not to help at all? Because sometimes I want to help other people (on the forum and in "reality") but i'm afraid of saying something wrong...

ZombiePringle

Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend
Honestly in my opinion it is best to try to help even if doesn't do as much good as you like. Some people just like to know that somebody cares enough to read the post. So even if you just post a hug emoticon or something small it still shows you took the time to read and that is sure to help somebody in need of support.

Daphna

Ninja of light
The fact that you reach out to attempt to help others shows you care regardless. If you are rejected; which will happen by some. The gesture will always be appreciated and remembered when the time comes. People will remember when they want the help you offered and perhaps will use the advice you give someday. It is all in their time not yours, so I would remember that if you do not want to take it personal.

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
I say try!! I have found it to be helpfull to my self as well.. It gives you a chance to share what you want about yourself to help the other person.. ( does that make sence)..Anyhoo it is beneficial to both of you..

daelyn

i think its better to try to help and fail than to not even try at alll.....................................some people could use all the help they could get.................i.e. people like me..........................................if u kno wat i mean

PollyAnna

Account Closed
It's better to help even if u ''fail'' at it, because it's better than nothing.
I don't think I'm the greatest consoler on here,but I feel good knowing at least I've tried my best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00