one simple question

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by some_dude, Aug 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. some_dude

some_dude Member

what do you do when
    - u have to resolve a problem that takes let's say a year in which u need to have a strong will
    - cope with something that depresses you and you are surrounded by it 24/7, different from the first point
    - and trying to maintain a happy face in front of your family and friends

all 3 in the SAME time

2. Mya

Mya Well-Known Member

thats dificult...just dont give up, and know that SF is here for you, and im always willing to talk

3. Fatman1966

Fatman1966 Antiquitie's Friend

That is a good question, a really good question.

I have done that for like 25 years ! since I was 15 !

It was one hell of a problem, to me at least, it made me really depressed, yet to the outside world, everything was good, I held down a good job, moved up the ladder, at about the same time, I came close to "you know what".

My best advice, is don't even try, tell your family and friends you are depressed, tell them about the problem you are struggling to resolve, don't hide behind that happy face, get counseling, see a doctor, move away, follow your dreams, do what ever it takes, to make you happy, to put things right in your life, not an easy thing to do I know, these are just words, not even written on paper.

Don't travel that road, it will only take you places you don't want to go.

4. some_dude

some_dude Member

omg 25 years i dont wanna do it that long :|

5. Fatman1966

Fatman1966 Antiquitie's Friend

Come on then, spill the beans.

What is it that is bothering you ?

You never know, just putting it down on paper, all be virtual paper, can sometimes be a help, just on it's own

6. weirdal

weirdal Forum Buddy

Keep strong

:)

always ehre to talk

7. some_dude

some_dude Member

sry guys to dissapoint you but im past all that crisis and depression shit now im doin fine dont need to hang here anymore
    ps: talkin.. never helped . wow bet u didnt expect that cya

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.