One Step Away From Giving Up [SI/OD Warning]

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Forsaken Heretic, Jul 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forsaken Heretic

Forsaken Heretic Well-Known Member

[Note: This post is mostly about overdosing, but has a bit of self injury as well. Didn't know which forum to post in, so I just went with Self Harm because I wasn't sure.]

Things have gotten pretty bad. They’ve always been bad, but a few days ago they got worse then just bad. I believe I ODed slightly if ODing slightly is even possible -- ugh what I mean is I had the symptoms of an OD but rode it out. Is that even possible? How can someone OD but not need medical attention? It took about a day and a half for me to start feeling better, in between that time I knew something was wrong, I just didn’t know what. Somewhere inside though I had a feeling, somehow I knew it was an OD. I don’t know -- I know nothing about overdosing but I knew the symptoms were that of an overdose.

Fuck, does that even make sense? … I’m not an addict, I don’t do drugs -- I just took to many vicodin. Things just got to bad, I just wanted it all to go away. I just didn’t want to care anymore, I still don’t want to care. God, I’m so confused. I feel like cutting so bad, I want to -- but I know I can’t right now. Not until after my doctors appointment.

Ugh -- I feel so ridicules, but I have no one else I can turn to, or talk to. I just don’t know what to do.
  2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

When exactly is your doctors appointment? the sooner it is the better.

It's ok that your confused, hopefully by posting on here, it has helped you in some way. If you ever need someone to talk to then feel free to send me a PM.
  3. AlexDanish

AlexDanish Account Closed

Oh man, I have almost the same experience. I'll type it up in a few hours, I have to bike...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.