one step closer to leaving

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by among the stars, Dec 19, 2011.

1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

im on the verge of quitting the not gonna stay when im clearly not wanted....i just need one person to tell me to leave...that how close i am....ive done more damgae to myself in the past 2 days than i ever have in my entire life...cant go to the doc for my physical shit cuz they will ask about teh bruises, cuts, swollen face etc, thats so obvious....whatever is happening to me, i dont care anymore, just let me wither away and die :dead:
  2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I don't know what's happened but dont' let someone drive you away from here if you don't want to leave hun..
    If you're being treated badly please speak to the mods..

sounds like talking to your doctor might be a good idea
    please let him help you.

I care what happens to you :hug:
  3. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

its not something said just implied so many times ive lost count...nothing mods can do...except boot me which might be the best option.... :(
    cant talk to doc with the way my face looks....not that i really wnat to know whats wrong body isnt functioning correctly anymore...probably my fault...
    i feel like if i died right now very few would give a shit and even less who ever notice
    thanks for caring :hug:
  4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

If someone is bullying you or making you feel bad, pop me a pm with name and we'll keep an eye on them.
  5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you feel that way but I would miss you.

talking to Terry might help..
  6. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

I am sorry someone has made you feel this way. I wonder if it was deliberate?

Please do not leave though, continue to post, and tell us why you are so physically hurt at the moment. What feelings does the pain alleviate?