one step closer to my end

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by shadow1122, Jan 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shadow1122

shadow1122 Member

my pain and desperation are becoming unbearable i don't know what else to say i'm overwhelmed!

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

What's wrong, what's causing you to feel so overwhelmed?

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I ditto what Wildcherry asked...please tell us what is going on for you

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Let us know what you're feeling and we can try to help you feel better. :hug:

5. shadow1122

shadow1122 Member

i don't really know how to put this for most of my life iv'e been in and out of hospitals and crisis units i have been diagnosed with major depression right now i'm just having a real difficult time dealing with things that have happened in my past physical abuse and other types of abuse i just don't know how much longer i can deal with this misery i ? why i should go on when it seems that all this life has to offer me is suffering

6. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Heya, shadow, you seem to be in a rough spot right now and I'm sorry to hear that. When we're depressed, we are less likely to feel that things can ever be better, but really, they can. Have you been in touch with your gp/pdoc/therapist about how you're feeling these days? Maybe you need some antidepressants or a change in meds.

In the meantime, sharing what you're feeling and thinking about can be a huge stress reliever and can even help you sort out the past so you can let it go. Sometimes spending time doing things we like helps to restore a sense of balance so the past doesn't overwhelm every minute. And being good to ourselves - things like a hot drink, watching a favorite show/movie - helps us to remember that we are good and deserving, no matter what else has happened to us.

Hope to hear more from you on the forums. Please don't hurt yourself. You're worth much more than the abuse you experienced. :hug:

7. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'm sorry that you have dealt with abuse in your past. I wish I could say it's easy to overcome, but it's not. But I believe that you will be able to feel better someday. Just don't give up and keep fighting the depression. :hug:

8. shadow1122

shadow1122 Member

thank you for replying i just don't know what to say it feels like i'm trapped and suffocating stressed out i just can't seem to talk about the things that happened the things that are taking will to live out of me
    thanks again for replying

9. fake.smiles92

fake.smiles92 Member

I know what you mean.
    People always say what's wrong? why do you feel this way?
    But honestly, I DON'T KNOW. It's hard to explain. it's just everything. it's just the way that I feel.
    I can't help but feel this way. I know it's not normal. I know people aren't supposed to WANT to die, but I do. And I can't help it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.