one step closer

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by BernardFoster, Jun 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BernardFoster

BernardFoster Active Member

1 more step and Im dead.. i mean.. i mean.. i never been happy.. most of the time i just pretended to be happy..
  2. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

never? or you mean recently.
  3. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

i know what it is to pretend to be happy.. and i think most of us here do..

i've been dealing with depression 27 yrs now... but, i was happy the first 12 yrs of my life.. so i can't say "never" but i can say "i've forgotten what true happiness is"
  4. Ljt

Ljt Well-Known Member

Hi Bernard.

I understand what your saying. I to feel I am putting on a face to show people that I am happy, either by laughing and joking or playing pranks on people at work but as soon as it's done I hit a wall and I am back to the same feeling of depression. I suppose a lot of us here do this as we don't want to be centre of attention and have people asking us what's wrong when we are unhappy ect.. I think a lot of us don't want the attention or don't want people thinking we are attention seeking. I know that's how I feel so I just bottle up all my issues and don't discuss them. I would lie if I said I know the answer but your not alone in your thoughts. Don't think this is just you. A lot of us are like that. Feel free to message me if you want to vent or chat. I found a lot of help on this site talking to people with similar problems to myself. Cheers
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.