1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

one step closer

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by BernardFoster, Jun 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BernardFoster

BernardFoster Active Member

1 more step and Im dead.. i mean.. i mean.. i never been happy.. most of the time i just pretended to be happy..

2. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

never? or you mean recently.

3. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

i know what it is to pretend to be happy.. and i think most of us here do..

i've been dealing with depression 27 yrs now... but, i was happy the first 12 yrs of my life.. so i can't say "never" but i can say "i've forgotten what true happiness is"

4. Ljt

Ljt Well-Known Member

Hi Bernard.

I understand what your saying. I to feel I am putting on a face to show people that I am happy, either by laughing and joking or playing pranks on people at work but as soon as it's done I hit a wall and I am back to the same feeling of depression. I suppose a lot of us here do this as we don't want to be centre of attention and have people asking us what's wrong when we are unhappy ect.. I think a lot of us don't want the attention or don't want people thinking we are attention seeking. I know that's how I feel so I just bottle up all my issues and don't discuss them. I would lie if I said I know the answer but your not alone in your thoughts. Don't think this is just you. A lot of us are like that. Feel free to message me if you want to vent or chat. I found a lot of help on this site talking to people with similar problems to myself. Cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.