One thing that gave you a reason to live today

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by feathers, Sep 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. feathers

feathers Well-Known Member

Post something that happened to you today that gave you a reason to stay alive.

I'll start. Someone I thought wouldn't have paid any attention to me, did, and checked up and asked if I was okay.
  2. Moon_Penguin

Moon_Penguin Penguin astronaut extraordinaire

when my rabbit who hates being held hopped into my lap when i was crying and licked my finger :) that realy made my day xxx
  3. SweetVitriol

SweetVitriol Antiquitie's Friend

Just reading that brought a smile to my sullen face and a tear come to my eye..

Thank you
  4. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

A person I barely ever talked to accepted me and promised not to tell anyone when I told her I was gay. In her words: "It's awesome that you told me, do you like anyone or have a crush?...". She's the first person I've ever told in real life...:cry:

So thank you. I had no idea how the situation would have turned out :hug:
  5. PiecesMended

PiecesMended Well-Known Member

My therapist said she likes me telling her these random facts I know. She said I'd be fun to sit next to at a dinner party.:smile: I really needed that.
  6. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Hoping my unemployment money is finally transferred to my account...:grr:
  7. Prof.Bruttenholm

Prof.Bruttenholm Well-Known Member

The only thing that keeps me going any day is curiosity.

Will I get accepted to a good art college?

I'll have the answer within a few months.

If it's no, then I'll have no reason to go on and then I'll kill myself.

Though I was tempted to jump into oncoming traffic.

I didnt just not get noticed, I was ignored when I was the only other person in a row of desks besides the girl a desk in front of me and there is a circle of empty desks around me, proving no one wants to sit near me.

I hate my life.
  8. Borrowed time*

Borrowed time* Well-Known Member

The way my dog is so happy to see me when i come home from work.
    Also i had a bad day at work and one of my managers noticed and tried to talk to me about it. I was too nervous to answer any of her questions though but it is nice to know that she actually cares.
  9. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

School started today. Reason to live or reason to off myself, I'm not sure..
  10. plates

plates Well-Known Member

strangely enough my nightmare although i woke up just about when i was being killed by a woman, who resembled my sister but i doubt it was. she had long hair. :mellow: i woke up and thought fuck you i'm alive, and you did not win.
  11. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Same, my courses start today. Suppose that's something to live for.
  12. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

My daughter. If it wasn't for her I would take my life right now. Sometimes I wonder if thats even enough to keep me going.
  13. Datsik

Datsik Forum Buddy

This site!!
  14. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

im on auto pilot right now and tbh last night at work i sorta freaked myself out and i kinda feel overwhelmed about my life and where its going and how im going to survive and get some stability in my i guess i got many things giving me reasons not to go on but I am carrying on out of habit which is sustaining me right now so thats good...right?
  15. feathers

I thought of this last night, when I was upset and I was lying on the sofa. My boyfriend started to stroke my cat which was on the chair, and he decided he wanted me instead and came over and curled up next to me to get a cuddle :).
  16. plates

plates Well-Known Member

17. feathers

A PM from varek that I had to get up and read. That is the only thing. Hahaha.
  18. Prof.Bruttenholm

Prof.Bruttenholm Well-Known Member

The slim chance that working through today will help me work towards a better future.
  19. plates

plates Well-Known Member

my bed.
  20. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

My future with Liam.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.