One thing you like about your life.

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Novae Rogue, Jan 16, 2011.

1. Novae Rogue

Novae Rogue Member

Here's how it works people. I want everyone to write down one thing you like about your life. It does not have to be huge, just something small. It could be anything, your smile, your house, the flowers near the bus stop, the birds in the sky, your favourite shirt; anything at all.

I'll start.

One thing I like about my life is how there is a library only one hour away from me. I can travel there, borrow books and have something fun to do. :)

2. gamergirl

gamergirl Well-Known Member

i like having a laptop to go on the suicide forum with. and my own room to look at the suicide forum in, with no one reading over my shoulder

3. Useless2D

Useless2D Member

I would say the same thing, but I hate my :censored: laptop!

4. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

One thing I like about my life? Haven't really worked that out yet. :unsure:

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

my laptop cos it's got all my friends in it..
    the blue flowers outside my window
    oh that's 2..

6. Flying Fox

Flying Fox Well-Known Member

The magnolia and cecile brunner roses growing outside the windows in the streaming sunshine, the dark red tulips in the glass vase directly behind my computer, and the Ludovico Einaudi piano piece playing in the back ground.

7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2011
  8. Isabel

Isabel Staff Alumni

oh wow....I cant write it all. At this time of the year, all the newborn lambs playing in the sheep pen, the seed catalogs, the computer technology which keeps me in touch with my friends and family, my first cup of coffee in the morning...

9. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

internet accessibility?lol

10. Stripe

Stripe Well-Known Member

One good thing in my life is knowing that I have a few friends I can rely on.

11. PandorasToybox

PandorasToybox Well-Known Member

One thing I like about my life is that if I turn around there's freedom. There's miles & miles to run & I'm greatful to have the stamina & heart to cover them.

12. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I feel love...spent so many years in crippling isolation, afraid to feel love, fearing I would be tortured again, and now I can love...I never take that for granted...J

13. Stormrider

Stormrider Well-Known Member

my car and music gotta be lucky that's 2 things i like, just a shame they're just superficial.

14. thepainwithin

thepainwithin Well-Known Member

my puppy. if i didn't have him i would nothing to give all my love to. he is my best friend and he loves me unconditionally. i came home from college around 10 p.m. and my mom was upstairs watching TV in bed with my dog, i said "i'm home" from down the hall and he jumped out of bed and ran into the hall and jumped up on me with his tail wagging and licked my face :)

15. Seems_Perfect

Seems_Perfect Well-Known Member

I stand up for those who may be unable to stand-up for themselves. I won't sit back and watch someone be taken advantage of.

16. foreverforgotten

foreverforgotten Well-Known Member

i like that im not out in the freezing cold at night
    because i have a nice warm bed to sleep in.

and that i have a place to shower and do laundry.
    because its a stress releiver.

17. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

I have loyal, supportive friends.

18. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Having an amazing little brother to keep me going and make me laugh at stupid shit :heart:

19. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

That the good list is longer than the bad list

20. Chalmers

Chalmers Well-Known Member

My son. He's what keeping me going. Cognitively I know I can make through this. I have some plans but the road getting there will be a bit rough.