One Wish ?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by White Dove, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

Okay , i was asked this a while ago and i dont know if it has ever been asked here or not and if it has then i fully apologize for the re-post..

now my question..

Now i will answer first... my one wish would not be for myself at all... i would wish that all the sick and hungry be healed and fed... i especially would wish that peter ( deathiscoming ) receive a new set of lungs so he can continue his life in this world... I know that i have never met him in person and yet i have come to know him just by his heart.. Peter has an amazing heart that i would honestly give my life for his if i could... He is so young and deserves so much more then i have ever deserved in my life.. He has sent me some of the most beautiful photos of nature that i have ever seen and he sent these to me when i was at my lowest...

so my one and only wish , if i could have one , would be for peter a second chance at life and for others just like him who are phyiscaly sick , and those who are here that are hurting emotionally , and all the poor and hungry to be fed...

Now what would you wish if you had one wish granted? It could be anything you wanted so what would you wish for?
  2. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

I really have to think about that one...
  3. Blackness

Blackness Guest

wish I wasnt lonely
  4. This is a very good, yet difficult to answer question. I could go back in time to change an event which has hurt me and my future, yet still, I wouldn't necessarily have a better life. Plus, I like how things seem to be going now. I have a lovely fiance, a potentially awesome future with her, etc. The only thing that would really help us alot is if we had alot of money, meaning millions and millions of dollars. With that money, I would not only help myself and AoM, I would also help alot of people in need.
  5. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

To be a normal, healthy human being.
  6. Deathly Strike

Deathly Strike Well-Known Member

Now, there are a million things I would change about my life right this very second. The way I look, the way I talk, the way I feel, the way I smell, basically I'd want to change everything about me. Unfortunately, I can have only one wish so I'd choose to go back to the very beginning and start fresh.
  7. Vorath

Vorath Guest

Any wish I made for myself wouldn't make me happy.....and the world is sa mad as a box of lemmings so I wouldn't bother there.

I'd wish there were no more adverts on tv featuring kids acting like adults.......creaps me out.
  8. FoReVeR LoSt

FoReVeR LoSt Well-Known Member

my one wish would be for Ester to be happy. Be able to enjoy life, to have her mom back, have that job that she always wanted. I wish that Ester could take in every little moment and be happy about it...that's my wish
  9. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

That everyone on here could be happy.
  10. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

That I was never born.
  11. immure

immure Account Closed

that i could be me no more no less and it be ok that i could serve goodness and undo wrong cause i m sure that would be me if i could be me. to not only forgive but let go of the wrongs done to me for i m sure that is me not what has become of me scared aloof alone and happyiest this way knowing im the safest.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.