One year ago today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunday16

SF Supporter
One year ago today, I stumbled onto this website after googling feelings of suicide. I never thought I would find myself at such a low point. I felt like such a waste. I was beyond depressed; struggling through every day, sobbing through every night, feeling hopeless, ugly, hated and alone. I didn't think anything could help me. But SF did. I found a place on SF where I could share my story without judgement. I could speak my feelings on my terms. And I found people who could understand what I was going through. Tiny victories started to happen and my thoughts about myself started to change. The place I am today is miles from where I was one year ago today and SF has been a big part of that. Thank you for creating this safe place where people who are hurting can find support and hope. You saved me.
Extra thank yous and hugs to @Kira @Cody0991 @may71 @WatchingPlanesFlyBy @DrownedFishOnFire @Innocent Forever @shania @Petal

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi there @Sunday16 It is threads like this very one that make it all worthwhile for us. You have come incredibly far and I'm so glad this forum was and is still able to help you. I hope you continue to heal and w will be there for you during that process too :)
(hugs) back at ya :)

Kira

•✮• SF Gelfling •✮•
SF Creative
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
(Damn alerts :mad:)
To say that I am proud of you is an understatement :) You have worked your butt off to make these changes in your life! The only way was up and you grabbed it with both hands!! I know these things take time but you're my inspiration to know that in 6 months or 12 months I too can look back and see how far I've come! Thank you for showing everyone that it can be done :) MASSIVE HUGS! OXOX

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
You're incredible. Keep on being your awesome self. You are cared for here, you are valued here and respected :) I love the little messages you leave on my profile. They brighten up my day , so thak you for that. We're in this together, no one is alone here. Please continue to get well, grow, heal, guide... (hugs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00