one year MewSkitty

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by byebyebeautiful, Sep 17, 2008.

1. byebyebeautiful

byebyebeautiful Account Closed

MewSkitty, a young man who killed himself last year, has been dead for one year. I personally did not know him. But it was a sad day for everyone on eNotAlone. this time last year, sychotic_sarah posted about his death.

I ask for everyone here, to keep MewSkitty and his family in your prayers.

Holly

2. Pingu

Pingu Well-Known Member

Rip MewSkitty, your in my prayers

3. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

R.I.P. :rose:

4. I cant believe its been a year...He was one of my best friends and he was someone I could trust fully. He was very smart, funny, and he gave advice like no one else..We would talk for hours about all sorts of things..I miss those conversations..I miss talking to him about Weird Al(Thats how we met actually, he randomly IMed me because he got my screen name from the Weird Al forum I frequently visit a lot) I miss the conversations about his favorite cartoons(Pokemon and the Powerpuff Girls) I remember that night...I went to sleep just as he signed on...If only I would have stayed up....Maybe I could have talked him out of it or something..And when I got the note, I didnt think he'd actually do it..I miss him everyday and Chris, if you're reading this I just want you to know that I miss you and I love you and it was an honor, a privilege to have known you and to have been your friend.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

R.I.P :sad: