One's Former Companions!

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by William!, May 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. William!

William! Guest

Is it possible that I can become friends with some of the members who used to be active on this forum? I miss those who were my friends, and I just want to be able to contact them again. They do not know how much I care about them. Some, with whom I have not communicated in over a year.

If anyone wants to contact me, just ask Robin for my electronic mail address. If anyone who knows me wants to contact me, and become friends with me once more, I do not mind at all. I would insert my electronic mail address in this thread, but the search engines and web directories applies web spiders that indexes information from the Internet.

I do not mind giving my account on America Online Instant Messenger. If any of the old members desire to contact me, my account on America Online Instant Messenger is "bigwill4ever2008". I do not have the ability to employ my old accounts on America Online Instant Messenger, because I am not cognizant of my passwords and my account security questions. I have not utilized them in almost two years.

If this does not function properly, I am just going to surrender attempting to contact the old members who used to be my friends, or who has knowledge of me of any type. The problem is that I do not remember any of my former friends' screen names on America Online Instant Messenger, and Yahoo! Messenger, and any of their electronic mail addresses.

This is utterly impractical; it is not viable in any manner. Less informally, this is hopeless! (laughing out loud).
  2. Dragon

Dragon Staff Alumni

I do remember you, William, though I'm not sure if we ever really spoke. You'd probably remember me under the username 'one by one' or perhaps 'Magpie' if you were here around then. If you remember me (or even if you don't, if you like) my contact details are all on my profile.

Take care, :hug:
  3. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

I remember you, William :)
  4. William!

William! Guest

I have a very good memory; I am the type of person who does not forget easily, especially, regarding human beings. I communicated with over one hundred people on this forum, and can easily remember over thirty of them, and if I take a few minutes to think, be able to recall over fifty names. It is in the similar manner with those whom I have met in my personal life. The only problem I have, is remembering screen names, and electronic mail addresses. I might remember the person, but, do not remember the person's electronic mail address(s), or screen name(s). I can list almost every individual with whom I chat on this forum, and explain how each member had affected my life. I am constantly thinking about over thirty members on this forum every day, even the members with whom I interact only one or a few times.

Why would I think so much about a person I hardly know? I do not know exactly why. Perhaps, the person was kind towards me. I have displayed this ability of remembrance several times. I created entire threads dedicated to particular members on this forum. The threads also stated how each member affected my life, and what I think about each member. Unfortunately, many of the those members are not active on the forum anymore. I created this thread hoping that it would be possible for me to establish a friendship with those members once again.

If the goal of my creation of this thread is not successful, I am not going to make another attempt of forming another relationship with the previously active members who were once my friends. I am just going to move on with my friend being free from depression and thoughts of suicide, and become a better person. I respect every member who has helped another member. This is a wonderful forum, and no one is going to convince me otherwise.
  5. William!

William! Guest

I made some errors on my previous reply to this thread:

I am just going to move on with my friend.

I meant to type, "I am just going to move on with my life."

many of the those members are not active on the forum anymore.

I meant to type, "many of those members are not active on the forum anymore."

I know I am bored, I have nothing else right now to do.

*William yawns constantly.*
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.