Oni says Hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Oni, Feb 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oni

Oni Active Member

I just got hooked up here. I was on a similar board, albeit a dutch board, as I'm from Holland. So in advance I apologise for any and all grammar errors (which are the ones spellcheck can't find). So anyway, not much is going on there. I pointed out my "issues" and I pretty much seem on my own there, as no one responded to my threads, perhaps people can give pointers and whatnot over here.

So what else is to say about me; 26, male, Holland, University drop-out, gifted, currently working, relationship, musician, artist and to add to it all, completly lost.
  2. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

Hi :)

Welcome to the forum :) I hope that you find support and help here - message me if you ever want to chat :)

3. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

welcome x
  4. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

hiya Oni, welcome to sf :welcome:

My name is Lea and I'm usually around if you need to chat or even just vent :)

Lea :hug:
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Oni, welcome to sf :)
  6. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF Oni.
  7. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hi! welcome to S.F.! glad you are here. . and we WILL respond to you here - but at times a thread can get 'buried' . . so keep posting! and you can pm me (or many others!) anytime if you want to talk! hope you find support here - my best to you. . .:hug:
  8. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF.
  9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Oni,
    Welcome to the forum!! I'm sure you will find the support you need here. We are a friendly bunch!!!
  10. Oni

Oni Active Member

Well, at least I'm having a much warmer welcome here. So at least it seems like you're a friendly bunch ;)
  11. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF Oni. We are a friendly group of people all in need of some kind of support and hoping we can also offer it to others. I hope you find what it is you need with us. :shake:
  12. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Welcome to SF!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.