Online Therapy

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
Thanks a lot for replying. Honestly i prefer the online sites as im pretty busy & im afraid to skip some sessions. Also i need an urgent help so it will be great if you know any good websites.
I've used betterhelp.com before and tried quite a few different therapists. Can't say every single experience was a good one or that they all knew what they were talking about, because a lot of them didn't, but there were a few that did seem pretty knowledgeable. But that's expected pretty much everywhere. So I would be prepared to look for someone who is a good fit for you and expect some trial and error no matter where you go.

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
Yes. Many were not knowledgeable
Yep. I, personally, looked for ones that had a PhD or a Psy.D. Granted, that doesn't always work in one's favor because a higher degree doesn't necessarily mean they're more capable. But they do have more training, technically, than Master's level therapists. And generally speaking, I did have better luck that way.

Nick

☆☆Admin-tastic ☆☆
Safety & Support
SF Social Media
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Talkspace is another one I have heard is decent. They have a free trial, but then you have to pay. I tried one a long time ago, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Mary0.o

I've used betterhelp.com before and tried quite a few different therapists. Can't say every single experience was a good one or that they all knew what they were talking about, because a lot of them didn't, but there were a few that did seem pretty knowledgeable. But that's expected pretty much everywhere. So I would be prepared to look for someone who is a good fit for you and expect some trial and error no matter where you go.
Oh i see. So apparently online sites seems to be less efficient.

Talkspace is another one I have heard is decent. They have a free trial, but then you have to pay. I tried one a long time ago, but I wouldn't recommend it.
Since i need an urgent help, I think i will try this website too & decide after the free trial whether to continue with them or not. Thanks for providing me with the site name & feedback

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00