Only 2-3 Hours of sleep and waking up in the night!

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by andrtaker, May 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andrtaker

andrtaker Guest

Sometimes I even stay up the whole night. cant sleep very well, so many things going on inside my head. Thats all I wanna say and if your wondering why i went here its because basically im bored and depressed because i cant get a good sleep, also im wide awake now and there is no one else in here to talk to but only myself
  2. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Sounds like you're suffering from insomnia. Are you on any meds? Could be side effects from the meds.
    I'm not on any at the moment but I'm having a similar issue, I can sleep but I never know when it's going to be. Could be at night, could be in the daytime, could be early evening, early morning... it's so annoying and it makes me even more depressed. :(
  3. andrtaker

andrtaker Guest

guess im not the only person here who is suffereing this.
    well, i take melatonin. its not really effective though, i guess my body got used to it or something :(
  4. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Just wanted you to know that this is one of my main problems, the racing thoughts and I was told it is an indication of BiPolar disorder. Doesn't mean you've got it, just that if you do, maybe you should look into it. THen they told me that one of the main causes of depression is lack of sleep. So maybe you can nip this in the bud.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.