Only 22, dont know what to do?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LastHopeForMe, Feb 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LastHopeForMe

LastHopeForMe New Member

So im only 22, ive died 3 times when i was born, and had close calls over my years of living. But now with the way things go for me i cant take it... I work to the bone to satify my bosses and try to help out the company as much as i can, but in the end i lose my job and the lazy ones always keep theirs. Not only that, i have a "barrier" that is hard for me to let people in and know how i feel, i can never talk to anybody. I think about the end everyday and a part of me is scared. Ill never forget my friend who died at the age of 17, 4 years ago, i always ask "god" to take me away to hangout with him forever, but ill be waiting forever. And that same year i got dumped on my birthday and never cared for it since. being alone bothers me cause nobody is there to share with me.This forum is second to actually hear what kind of messed up mind i have. And i just dont know what to do anymore... I was worried the whole time writing this because of the negativity i would get back saying, "suck it up" or "you dont have a problem"
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...that is not the type of group we you said you never talk to anyone, I am so glad you posted...also, here we share and respect the other's journey...pain is not a contest...please continue to tell us what is going on for you and welcome again
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun i hear your sadness and your pain Have you received any therapy hun to help you deal with loss of your freind No one will judge you here hun so you keep talking to us ok keep reaching out go to chat but know hun now you are not alone ok hugs
  4. flowers

flowers Senior Member

hi lasthope. You sure are in pain. So I am very glad you are writing here. I had the same thought that Total Eclipse had. Have you had any therapy recently? Sometimes it can help so much. Please continue to post here. Its a good community. So I am glad you are here !!
  5. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

we're all here listening
  6. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

I am sorry to hear that you are in so much pain. We will not judge here and I am glad that you have made that first step and reached out to talk about how you feel. Sounds like depression has gripped you hard, but it doesn't always have to be this painful or hard. Therapy and counselling can help you overcome these feelings and learn how to manage them and also teaches you coping strategies. Like the others have said, it might be beneficial to talk about the loss of your friend so you can begin to heal. Continue reaching out for support :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.