Only 8 More Days..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by anasgirlx, Oct 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anasgirlx

anasgirlx Well-Known Member

Until my DOD. I'm freaking out becuz I am so not prepared! I still have so many things left to do like finish clearing out my stuff and writing letters. I'm afraid I wont be ready on Oct. 26! :/

-Freaking out.

2. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

hmmm... I don't know much about your history or your relationship with your mom. I hope that you have a mom that is good and caring. To loose a child, especially to loose a child to suicide, is the most emotionally painful, devastating experience that a caring parent can go through. She would also probably blame herself even if it wasn't her fault.

there's different therapies still left to try, please don't give up yet!

I think you said something about God in a post, so I'm going to pray that you get better and don't do this!

3. Khloe

Khloe Well-Known Member

I don't know your story either Ashley.
    but i think its mega sad that you've planned to go on the 26th :(
    I hope something happens between now and then that makes you realise that your not ready to go yet, and that there's so much more to your life than death.

4. Johnnyc

Johnnyc Well-Known Member

Then don't be ready on the 26th or or even the 27th. You have alot of time to reconsider or seek help.

Please do not do this.

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Why the 26th Ashley?..
    I hope you don't do it...it's ok to keep postponing the date for as long as possible...things can change..

6. AnotherFallenStar

AnotherFallenStar Well-Known Member

Oh please don't. I was hoping to get to know you a little more. You can't leave. if there's anything I can do please don't hesitate to ask!

7. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

maybe you could get some intensive psychotherapy, that might help.

sometimes you need to make some noise and let people know that things are not working in order to get the help that you need! if you can let your family and dr's know, there maybe some things that can help.

i'm not suggesting or pushing religion on anyone, but since you are religious already, i would ask you this? what is it that God really wants you to do? can you pray for an answer????

8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

YOU THINK the pain yu will cause your mother and everyone THINK is it necessary to do this when there is treatment for your depression you illness Get treatment get feeling better and don't KILL your mother like this or your friends or anyone There is time to heal make it so reach out get the help you deserve you need to get better then no date is necessary only maybe one to hold on to the ones that love you and you love. Enough time wasted already use the energy you have used already toward getting better okay do it now so your family can have a happy Christmas and not one full of pain

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.