Only A Few

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by BlackPegasus, May 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

Here's another post only a couple of people will respond to...if any. I seriously feel suicidal. Another night in the bath with my box cutter beside me. Anywayz I'm alright at the moment. Survivor. As always.
  2. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Mia :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry you're feeling so low :sad: If there's anything I can do, let me know.
    For now I'll just send you some extra hugs to show that I care :yes:

:arms: :hug: :arms:
  3. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

Ill respond, because i know how much it upset me that only one person bothered to respond to me.

I know we dont know each other but i have seen you around the forum and you are 100% a survivior. You have come so far, dont let it all go tonight.

If you want someone to talk to me, please PM me.
  4. BlackPegasus

Thank you both of you. Things were really rough last night. I'm just trying to recover right now. I won't talk about what happened. Too painful. Anywayz hopefully Knight will be home from work early today. I really need him right now. I'm going to try and get some house cleaning done and maybe ride my horses later. I dunno! I'm tired of sitting around when I'm depressed and suicidal. I just have too many things to fear in my life right now. Too much happening at once. It's hard to adjust to it all. But this is my off day so maybe I should try to enjoy it.
  5. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

Just try to be survivor all the time, as you said: Survivor. As always.
  6. ThoseEmptyWalls

ThoseEmptyWalls Well-Known Member

I sometimes set in a bubble bath with something to drink and a bottle of pills sitting on the bathtub... Its not that I want to kill myself but I do want to die..If I were to stand up and fall over dead in the next two seconds it would not bother me.. Well, maybe I do want to kill myself or I wouldnt sit there and look at that pill bottle or draw lines on my veins wishing I could put a knife thru them.. Its a big, bad, and confusing world out there...
  7. sophie5121

sophie5121 Well-Known Member

Im pretty crap at knowing what to say, but i thaught i would reply to show i care.
    I hope your feeling better, and if you want to talk im here :smile:
    Carry on being a suvivor
  8. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

Survivor once, survivor always.

Do stuff you enjoy can help with the thoughts and feelings(as long as they don't include hurting you or someone else).

Keep living, there is a lot more to live for ahead of you.
  9. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Yeah Mia you're a survivior. But you need to let others help you to stay that way. Hun pm if you want to talk. Hope you're feeling better today.
  10. BlackPegasus

That's the hardest part of keep doing what I keep living...I know I have things to live for...I know I am is very hard.

Anyway thank you everyone. I'm doing alright. I mean the depression is still there but I am still hanging on.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.