Only feeling worse...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sapphicgamer, Nov 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sapphicgamer

Sapphicgamer Member

Nothing makes me happy anymore... I'm not even excited to turn 21. I feel so worn out and bleak that the though of dying is comforting. I wake up crying and shivering almost every morning. The only way I can get to sleep is by taking sleeping pills and imagining myself dying over and over in different ways...

2. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

yea.. Idk if Im much help.. My OCD runs images through my head too... over and over.. so I kinda get it.. And I have to take meds to sleep too.. think a lot of ppl on SF do.. Or a lot of ppl atleast take some type of med.. anyways.. Duno how to help you.. but.. Hope your doing ok.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

time to try new things okay STep outside of your comfort zone and try something you wouldn't maybe try before. 21 so much you can do. Join an interesting class Take music or art drama lessons Join new sport activities.
    go parachuting do something that brings excitement back into your life Do it now while your young and still can okay

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and so sorry thing feel so awful...have you gotten any treatment as yet? What has brought you to this place? 21 is a very difficult time so no wonder things feel more intense...please continue to post and I am sure there are many ppl here who can relate to this...PM me if I can help...big hugs, J

5. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

hey, i just wanted to let you know i had similar thoughts right before i turned 21, i didnt wanna make it to my birthday (it happened this past july) i duno if it helps or not, but i was the same way well somewhat and i made it....

6. Sapphicgamer

Sapphicgamer Member

I've been trying different medicines and getting counseling since I was a little kid... The holiday season always makes me feel worse and I turn 21 in January... Just after the holidays.

Also I've botched up my grades, I'm gonna lose my financial aid and be kicked out of the house... This is the third time and I'm not getting any more chances. I would really rather die than let my family know that I screwed up again...

7. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Don't give up man. Your grades can improve if you study hard. At least show your parents that you're making an effort.

8. Sapphicgamer

Sapphicgamer Member

I try and I try and I panic and I fail... The holidays make everything worse by themselves... It's also well past midterms... I'm totally screwed... I want to die so badly...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.