Only God Knows The Pain.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Broken., Nov 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken.

Broken. New Member

All I can do is lay here and cry. All I want to do is pick up my razor again, and make all this pain go away. I feel so lonely most days, it takes me a long time to get out of bed to get up and go to my classes at school. I really dont care anymore, I dont know how to deal with any one anymore, or all the stuff thats been going one. I'm so lost and confused. I want help, but cant get it...What do you do, you dont care anymore?

2. Lost_Daughter

Lost_Daughter Well-Known Member

Hi hun, I'm sorry to hear you are in pain. We all experience pain but cope in different ways. I see that you do still care because, in some way, u are reaching out for help by posting on here. I'm glad u did. I have found here that you can share your thoughts and feelings freely without being judged or ridiculed like others in your life might. I hope that you are able to find some comfort in that and the fact that you are not alone. Welcome:pinkrose:

3. Isabel

Isabel Staff Alumni

Welcome at SF Broken,

I think you will find a lot of people can relate to what you feel here. One of the thing which helps is share those feelings. I hope you'll find our community both understanding and supportive. again, welcome.

4. Constantinos

Constantinos Well-Known Member

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. Crying certainly helps to get the tension out - and will help you feel better,.

Have you thought about starting with a therapist? Does your family know anything?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.