Only her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinolaur

Human by day, Dino by night
Staff Alumni
So at around 5:50-6pm this evening I’m trying to find some socks for violet as we were invited to Dans parents for dinner, so I’m hunting around their room trying to find some. I leave the room as I remembered there was some in the tumble dryer only to hear this piercing scream! I go running back to their bedroom to find Violet has somehow gotten her left elbow/arm wedged between the radiator and the windowsill. I mean wtf!!! Who’s child does that! Can only be mine! Anyway so I’ve shouted for Dan, he’s come running, he’s tried to wriggle it free with no luck and I’m like naaaaa I’m calling 999 coz I was worried she’d dislocate her elbow again *sick face* and Dan was getting stressy coz I’m calling them and I get through to them, explain what’s happened, within 5m of that phone call they were here. It was so quick. Anyway, in the mean time Alyssa has gotten really upset coz her sister is screaming and crying. By the time the fireman had gotten to us she had stopped (*halo thankgod for dummies and iPads) anyway all they did literally slide her arm out to the end of the radiator! We would of done that if we’d known. Anyway, she came out of it with a very swollen arm and a red mark where her arm had been pushing onto the radiator. Thankfully the swelling has gone away and the redness has faded but can still see the mark. Atleast there was no dislocation and no need to go to A&E. well that was my evening lol what was yours?

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
Kids eh?
I remember my goddaughter kneeling on our dining chairs and her leg sliding through the slats on the back and getting stuck. I was running around like a headless chicken trying to find a hacksaw to cut through the chair. Her mum was just laughing and saying "if she got it in, she can get it out." Sure enough when Maddy and I stopped screaming and panicking it slid out quite easily. I've never lived it down.

I'm glad she's not hurt *hug
(Were the firemen cute? ;) )

Dinolaur

Staff Alumni
Kids eh?
I remember my goddaughter kneeling on our dining chairs and her leg sliding through the slats on the back and getting stuck. I was running around like a headless chicken trying to find a hacksaw to cut through the chair. Her mum was just laughing and saying "if she got it in, she can get it out." Sure enough when Maddy and I stopped screaming and panicking it slid out quite easily. I've never lived it down.

I'm glad she's not hurt *hug
(Were the firemen cute? ;) )
Haha. That’s funny. I get the panicking coz that’s exactly what I did. I was so panicked. Dan was too he really didn’t want me to call the fire brigade and glad we did. I didn’t see them really, all in their gear :(

Dinolaur

Staff Alumni
Wow!! That's quite an evening, but glad she's OK. Compared to that, my day has literally been uneventful.
Yeah it was definitely eventful lol. I think it scared her more than it hurt but she did say it hurt. Poor little mite. It was so quick as well!

Dinolaur

Staff Alumni
Oh and on top of that. This evening her and her older sister were arguing, Violet went to bite Alyssa coz she’d taken something from her, Alyssa reacted to the bite and kneed her in the face. Blood everywhere. She’d bitten through her too lip! Ffs lol. They say it comes in 3s what’s next

Innocent Forever

🐒🥜🍌
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Oh and on top of that. This evening her and her older sister were arguing, Violet went to bite Alyssa coz she’d taken something from her, Alyssa reacted to the bite and kneed her in the face. Blood everywhere. She’d bitten through her too lip! Ffs lol. They say it comes in 3s what’s next
I hope some peace and quiet for a bit.

Shelly

SF Supporter
I’m pretty sure i’m not the only kid who has done this...
I have to google to know what was that thing called
But when i was young, i got my head stuck between the balusters of a stair’s handrail... and the baluster/pillar werent the plain straight ones, they were these intricate curvy ones...

i panicked, my parents werent at home, i must think before they see me, it took me a short while to figure out how to slide out my head lol. And from then on i stayed away from those.

Dinolaur

Staff Alumni
I’m pretty sure i’m not the only kid who has done this...
I have to google to know what was that thing called
But when i was young, i got my head stuck between the balusters of a stair’s handrail... and the baluster/pillar werent the plain straight ones, they were these intricate curvy ones...

i panicked, my parents werent at home, i must think before they see me, it took me a short while to figure out how to slide out my head lol. And from then on i stayed away from those.
Hahaha that’s so funny! How did you get your head stuck in them lol

Shelly

SF Supporter
Hahaha that’s so funny! How did you get your head stuck in them lol
lol i read that incorrectly... i’ll answer it properly...

I like to sit behind those pillars and pretend i’m in jail, or just wondered if my head fits, when i was able to get in, at first i role played like i was in a pillory (i admit i have to google again) and then i realized i’m stuck!

idk i was a weird kid.
I liked hanging around under tables and pretend it’s my home.
Or taking my pillow and my blankie telling my parents i’m running away, i also took the photo album just so they dont have any photos of me to use for “missing child” but then “running away” actually meant me living in a box that’s probably stored somewhere within the house...

Dinolaur

Staff Alumni
lol i read that incorrectly... i’ll answer it properly...

I like to sit behind those pillars and pretend i’m in jail, or just wondered if my head fits, when i was able to get in, at first i role played like i was in a pillory (i admit i have to google again) and then i realized i’m stuck!

idk i was a weird kid.
I liked hanging around under tables and pretend it’s my home.
Or taking my pillow and my blankie telling my parents i’m running away, i also took the photo album just so they dont have any photos of me to use for “missing child” but then “running away” actually meant me living in a box that’s probably stored somewhere within the house...
Awww okay. That’s really sweet though. I remember packing a bag and telling my parents I was leaving home lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00