Only Me

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Smile_Empty_Soul, Sep 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smile_Empty_Soul

Smile_Empty_Soul New Member

Hi all, I'm new to this forum but not forums in general as I moderate on a large forum somewhere in cyberspace.
    I'm a man in my late 30's and live in England.

I've tried to kill myself a few times, the first being when I was 13. Recently I lost a very good friend who killed herself and I miss her terribly.

I've been diagnosed as bi polar II along with BPD and I also suffer with anxiety.

Some of the things that I'm into are music, playing guitar, computer programming, malware analysis, computer security, ethical hacking, mountain biking, films, xbox360 and making electronic/dance music.

Look forward to getting to know you all and see you around the forum.

2. Punk

Punk Well-Known Member

Welcome SES, you'll find lots of discerning intelligent people here trying our best to help people. Some are here in the UK. Many of us have lost friends and loved ones.

Tell us as much or as little as you like.

3. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

hi ses good to see another englander here and you obviously like music me too but im just a listener hope you find this forum helpful as you are where i am healthwise, friend wise
    so hope to see you posting music on here
    catch up anytime....andi

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey just want to say welcome to SF Sorry you lost someone as well to suicide it is so very hard i understand. Lots of caring people here so post when you are ready okay take care

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.