Only me...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by thebaronspell, Dec 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thebaronspell

thebaronspell Well-Known Member

Unfortunately I'm still alive and kicking despite my long absence from the forums and chatroom. My sleeping pattern has improved since I was last logged in here and I've lost a few pounds having cut out a large proportion of my daily Sugar intake from my diet. Kind of looking foward to Christmas even though I will spend most of it in my bedroom alone and without much dialogue from my family to be honest and my friends probably won't invite me out with them yet again no doubt but despite the inevitable happening I won't let the b******s grind me down.

2. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Hey,

Sorry to here about how you are feeling, seem's like you are having a rough time, I guess your post made me think a bit to be honest, Christmas is a time with friends and family, just join in and talk if that is ppossible, I don't celebrate Christmas I'm a muslim, maybe come on here and talk to me then you will have a friend. :) tc x

BTW, I'm glad your still alive you seem like a amazing strong person :)

3. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

I'm really glad tht you're still alive. I think you're one of the interesting people but I've told you that before
    I'm very interested in the cutting sugar out of the diet aspect of your post. I've read a lot about the connection between sugar and depression. All the literature says that your sleeping patterns improve and the depression lessens. That appears to be the case with you.
    Don't let Xmas get you down. Its a bad time of year for lots of people (me included) and stop worrying about your friends so much. Keep with the attitude of not letting them grind you down!
    It's good to see you back
    xxx

4. The Unforgiven

The Unforgiven Well-Known Member

hey baron :hug:
    im glad youre here and even more glad that you feel good about yourself now, i hope youll be even better soon. im sorry if youre alone at christmas, but that dont mean you need to keep it that way. hit the town, go for a walk in the snow, anything thta makes you feel better connected.. wishing you the best :hug: :cat:

5. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

Although i have no family alive and no friends here in this town and my kids wont be with me this xmas, i will not be alone as i have myself.
    I also have you and others here to keep me company. Love Pete

6. thebaronspell

thebaronspell Well-Known Member

I really appreciate the fact people on here care about me so thanks. I've learned over the years to remain mentally strong with rejection so for me it's just an occupational hazard when people try to wind me up in life. Inbox me if you would like to chat over Xmas and I'll reply asap. X

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.