only my parents love me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by asking_advice, May 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asking_advice

asking_advice Well-Known Member

i know one day my friends left me. if i tell them i have problem in social skills. i cant do friends here anymore because i know. who ever i can be friend here. will leave me.

only my parents love me. who i am.

i want to die

2. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

just think, your parents have had x amount of years to establish a deep relationship with you, i mean they are your parents,

the thing to realize is that the people on here, or anyone else you meet in your life is likely to be someone who will never have the amount of time to establish a deep connection like your parents will

true friends last a lifetime, but thats because they spend that lifetime getting to know you, maybe the people on here havent established that relationship, im sure they care but the deep caring your parents can give is different

after all there are different kinds of love

3. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

You should be grateful that your parents love you. Some of us don't even have that.

If your friends can't accept you for who you are - then they are not your friends.

4. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I love you :)

hang in there...and you should feel greatful about having parents that love you hun :)

:hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.