only one thing

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mpang123, Sep 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

It's sad that the only thing that keeps me safe from harm is that I'll lose my apartment if i do it one more time. I've been using coping skills such as grounding where i tell myself that I'm safe right now cuz there's no plan right now. However i believe that if i feel so bad that i really don't care anymore and i do have access to something, i probably do it again. I just don't want to survive it though. In the meantime, I'm hanging on there. It's only a matter of time.

2. mpang123

Why should I even care if I lose my apartment? I can always go back to a personal care home. I've been in them for 15 years. However, it will be a setback to me since I've worked so hard to have my own place. I think if my suicical ideations and depression don't go away by the 3rd, (that's when I pay my bills so they won't be late) then I will check myself into the hospital again. I have nothing to live for, just because other people want me alive, but I really don't care. I had an out-of-body experience where my spirit flew out from me for a second and I've seen bright lights with my family's faces telling me "hi". Weird. Hopefully, I'll get through this and last for a little while until I get like this again. It's been a battle for me since I was 15 and now and 44. Some say enough is enough. Don't you get the message that you're not ready to go? I just wait until I'm ready to go. I'm not afraid of death anymore. It's a relief for me. Hope I don't get censored cuz I shared this. It's just my thoughts. I have no real friends. Everyone carries on with their lives, regardless how bad their lives had been. Why can't I be like that? I'm such a coward because I can't take emotional pain. I'm so apathetic towards everything. If I had children, or if I had at least a boyfriend, I probably would want to hang in there for the purpose of enjoying watching my children grow up and the love my boyfriend could give me. However, I have neither. I wish I have a plan and end it all. I just can't think of anything and I'm not actively searching for one either. For some, they will be glad about that. I just haven't thought of anything yet and I haven't gone out of the way to get that or do something definitely. I'm just afraid of surviving. Who gives a damn anyway? If that's how I want to end my life, then let it be! Life goes on with or without me. I just don't see why I have to live. I'm a serious case because I have had many failed suicide attempts in my past and when I get suicidal for awhile, I usually end up doing it. Like I said, it's just a matter of the perfect time. Like a perfect crime. I'm venting cuz I'm so sad. I know many others are struggling too and trying to go on living. I'm in just the same boat. Good luck to all of them, including me.

3. mpang123

People who know me now probably just think, "well, here she goes again". Well, I wouldn't have to repeat myself if I didn't live anymore. There's nobody who can talk to me when I'm depressed and suicidal except this forum. How sad. Anyway, I wouldn't want to burden anyone with my issues so I vent here because nobody really knows me. My future is totally up to me and I don't see a future. I'm in the fog. Just living for someone else doesn't cut it. I'm so lonely and just wish someone could talk to me right now. Tomorrow I have group therapy and I'll probably tell them how shitty I felt this weekend and maybe they can distract me, at least for a little while. That's just it. Wait awhile until I feel better. I just hate this cycle I go through. It's probably part of my mental illness. The way it looks, I'm probably going back to the hospital. What a pathetic life. I hate it.

4. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

the life you built up is admirable, despite all the problems. don't lose it!
    positive thoughts your way

5. mpang123

I'm trying to hang on. It's just so hard when you're depressed.

6. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

i know!
    grasping to all tiny hopes but then everything is so huge and overwhelming and not hopeful at all.
    be strong though

7. mpang123

I know. We've all had times that we lose hope but it's good that clinging on to hope can keep us going.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.