Only option left

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Chernarus, Mar 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chernarus

Chernarus Well-Known Member

I cant get help ive tried the system sucks so bad it only makes things worse so i have to end it all and before i go i was wondering if any one else is like this, cant get help and it only gets worse as days go by and if ya reach out for help it only henders you.

2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please hang in there Chernarus. The system is not always very helpful, but its worth trying.

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

There are always other options available although they may not be easy to find. Sometimes the system fails us and we are left to our own vices. I am wondering what all you have tried up to this point. Perhaps there are options that you haven't thought about.

4. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

The system sucks becuse it's just that, a system. I've was thru it before and it's incredible how worthless it is and how uncaring the people in it really are. You become a product and they don't care about you. All they worry about is their liability. You and how you feel means nothing to them.

If you want help from "The system" that's up to you. But be very careful what you tell them. They'd rather screw you over just to protect themselves than help you.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.