Only Option

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ghost in a Machine, Jan 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What do you think a person should do when you believe suicide is the only option? I deal with depression big time, therefore I tend to have self destructive behavior. The reasons are philosophical. In other words, I have a hard time dealing with the evil in the world, injustice, and stupidity of people (including myself). I recently lost my license, live at home, and have debt up the wazoo! I am suppose to be getting a job, however it seems as though I can not get the right attitude or umph to function normally. What do I mean by normal? Get a job, support one's self, and live "happily" ever after. The only thing I think about is death...I know what is on the other side...I am fine with that issue. I just crave death...but I think family would be pissed off...I would be known as the curse of the family. The thing is...I am like that now...while I live. Suicide is a hard decision...I do not see how anybody can make that choice of going through with it. Though I would like to just get it done and over with.
  2. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

I agree with your philosophical reasoning for suicide.

job, support oneself and happily ever after. I feel like that as well.

sometimes i wish it was over with
  3. An Angel in Black

An Angel in Black Well-Known Member

i have exactly the same problems, i owe almost 9000 dollars, my family hates me, including myself, and i just dont see things getting any better. but i think they will for you, you sound like a really good person. hang in there
  4. I owe about twice as much. It seems as though I am in stale mate (chess term). I am not that good of a person. That is another issue...I get consumed with my own sins or the evil of my own heart. That is some of the reason I can not function. I have no idea what I am going to do.

LILICHIPIE Well-Known Member

As you know, ive made that choice
    You dont totally make the choice like saying " enough ive had enough im killing myself"
    No; you know thats way more subbtle than this
    As for me; you and your mind are convinced of it and thats all
    when u are ready your simply not afraid of doing it
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.