Only possible option??

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Unknown0ne, Aug 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unknown0ne

Unknown0ne New Member

I decided to come here since it seems like everyone, everywhere else thinks it is the only option as I do.

I'm 26 years old, high school and college graduate. I came from a great upper class family... And it seemed like life should be easy and joyful... Well, it's not.

I got together with my sons mother when I was 17 (2004ish) and was happy. Then my son was born in 2007 and life was grand. My sons mother and I were together until 2009 (about 5 years) when I was let go from a job... because they were closing.

That's when life for me became horrible.

My parents stopped talking to me around 2007 or so because they didn't get along with my sons mother after he was born and they refuse to give me any type of help at all.

Since early to mid 2009 I haven't been able to hold a job for longer than 6 months... It's been more like 2 months at a time on average. I've never been given a real reason for my employment being terminated (New York is an "at will" state so employers don't need just cause for firing someone).

And I can't get a job in the field that I went to school for because apparently school doesn't qualify as real work experience...

I tried to start my own business in 2009 but some shady people took advantage of me and I lost quite a bit of money.

My son who is now almost 6 years old rather see less of me because I feel his education is more important than video games and tv. And he gets to run free without rules at his mothers house.

My girlfriend who I've been with for almost 4 years now (and living together for about 3) can't stand that I can't keep or even find a job, and makes me feel like shit more often than not, and her almost 7 year old daughter says she hates me quite often as well now.

I've now ran out of all the money I had saved from buying and selling houses a few years ago. And I've just recently found out that my licenses have been suspended because I owe more than 3 or 4 months in child support. (I'm supposed to pay almost $200 a week regardless of what I make apparently)

I'm really running on empty and have no idea what to do anymore. And suicide seems like the only way I can start over fresh (reincarnation) , and not have to hate my life so much.
  2. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

Am sorry you are feeling like this
    I wish there was something i could do for you
    I just though id say i hear you and i care
  3. Unknown0ne

Unknown0ne New Member

Thanks... But I have no idea what to do. I've gone out and spent money on job training and licensing and still cannot find steady employment... It seems when life hands me lemons, they're jammed down my throat until I can't breathe...

My car is in the process of repossession too. Which will kill my credit and make it even harder to find a new place to live when my girlfriend eventually kicks me out, which will probably happen in the next few weeks... and make it harder to find a good job.
  4. Unknown0ne

Unknown0ne New Member

Well I think tonight is the night. I can't take the disappointment that is my worthless life. I hate asking people for help while I try to get back on my feet... And end up getting turned down anyway.
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

you call a crisis line or go to hospital and the resourses there will help you the social workers will help you but stay safe ok
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.