Onset of Insanity?

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Cassandra66, Nov 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cassandra66

Cassandra66 Active Member

I just spent my birthday alone, starving, and wishing I was dead...The night before that I went on a rampage...insulting and threatening everyone that was on my facebook..and deleting them, leaving alot of groups. I think I should probably leave this one too...I see too much BS on here...like out there(in society)...I just want to get away from it all...but I can't 'till I've vented all my frustation onto everyone....in whatever manner

I feel like I'm going crazy...and I'm ok with that..I'll be at peace then because it'll easier for me to do what I need to do.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there cassandra...I'm sorry you spent your birthday alone (I really am) but I am thinking you're very unstable in some way if you are insulting and deleting everyone or as you called it a rampage. I'm unsure of what you mean by BS on here? maybe you're not responding well to what people are suggesting or reading what others are saying in their threads is triggering you , I don't know what you suffer from but regardless just want to say I am here if you need someone to talk to.

3. Cassandra66

Cassandra66 Active Member

I can't stand people anymore...I wish everyone to suffer as they've made me to suffer.....in the mean time I'm gonna do whatever I can, online and offline, to hurt people.

4. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

Cassandra, I am sorry that you are hurting, suffering, starving and alone on your birthday. I know this will not correct all of the issues that you have gone through. The people here are hearing what you are saying they as well, they will help you and give you the support that you need. When you come back on Hold On and tell us what you need. We will be here for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.