Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Abacus21, Jan 24, 2007.

1. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Well - oops! :tongue:

I left my bag on the bus, I think :rolleyes: and even though it's my own fault, it's still irritating!

I didn't actually notice where it went either ....

Hmmph :dry:

My dad's out chasing the bus right now, although I doubt he's gonna find my bag :dry:

*sighs frustratedely*

Oh well - I typed up all of my work, and had no outstanding homework, so that's something at least :)

We'll see what the outcome is ...
    Will let you all know

:argh: :stupid2: :doh: :wtg: ;)
  2. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

:eek:hmy: thats such a coensidence! i found a bag on the bus today!! lol nah im joking

Hope nothing of vaule was in it :hug:
  3. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

Errgh, thats gotta suck. I hope you can get it back!
  4. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Nothing of value persay - I luckily had typed up all of my work etc, but I had my work from last term (on paper), in a file and on paper...
    And my Zeitgeist German textbook, which I no doubt will have to pay for, if my dad's search doesnt come to fruition tonight :dry:

EDIT: There's no bus of the same bus route, going back towards where I live, so nothing can now be done untill morning .... :tantrum: - ah well ... my own fault - I guess I should live with it!
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2007
  5. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

You realise that the bus is now surounded by police, ambulance and the bomb squad !!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  6. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

That bus wasn't headed for Edinburgh airport was it... only someone left a bag there today and caused the complete evacuation of the airport for a couple of hours. Looks like your homework may have been blown to smithereens..! :wink:
  7. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

No no :tongue: I live near London ;)

And I typed it all up, on my USB stick ...

Ah well! I'll see what the bus company says tomorrow!
  8. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

Awww Joe, thats gotta suck. Once I left my aths gear at Olympic Park... ugh I got into so much trouble because the uniforn cost an absolute fortune. :dry:

I hope your dad manages to find your bag... although as everyone else has said, it might have been blown up by now hahahaha. :bleh: