Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by GoldenPsych, Jan 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

Got bit carried away tonight on the blood letting. No more than you would give if you donate. Kinda feel a I've worked out why it concerns nurseman now. Why it concerns him more than the cutting. If it was like this much as often as I do it I would be gone. Maybe I should slow, maybe I shouldn't. If I can get rid of evidence, then surly there is my death sorted with a few wuestions that will never truely be answered. What happens if you die as of something you have done like this? Do you still have any patient confidentiality?
  2. plshelpme

plshelpme Well-Known Member

hope you're ok
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hugs to you please stop okay
  4. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

hey golden good luck with your appointments tomorrow. see if you can print out from yr blog and bring it with you. be brave. thinking of you.
  5. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

The A+E appointment...still infected. Got to go back on Wednesday next week and they will re-evaluate then. It's gross.

Counselling session...ok. Told her about the last week and how I am constant battling to go on etc. Wasn't really any help talking about it, in fact I would say it has made me feel worse. I feel paranoid on top of what I was feeling before. Gone home and I have got in to bed. My mum has noticed something isn't right. She said it's not right I am always so tired.

I'm going to my favourite restaurant tonight with my friend who have not seen in a while so trying to get myself together for that. Think the blood thing last night has drained me though.

So so tired. Nap time!
  6. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Have a good time with your friend. Feed your stomach and your soul. X
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.