Oops I did it again

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by BornFree, Oct 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

Sorry, possible trigger

Removed another nail again last night, the other nails I've removed haven't grown back and now my hands are looking as unsightly and as ugly as I feel... Why can't I stop, it restricts me so much, I have to be careful to not get blood onto everything when I work and its so visible to everyone, I used to love my hands & loved having long nails. Now I look deformed and disgusting... which I suppose is fitting.
    I can't fix myself let alone be strong enough for my children, oh God tears again. I'd wear false nails but the one finger is so badly infected, nothing seems to be enough enough to stop the pain physical & emotional.
    I'm supposed to be working and generating income meanwhile I'm here trying desperately to find a reason to NOT get in my car one last time.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun i am sorry you could not fight the impulse to harm you I hope you can get into your doctor to get some antibiotic cream to heal you fingers ok You do NOT deserve this pain ok you only deserve kindness please hun know that bandage them up after you put the cream on i hope they heal quickly for you
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.