Oops, I should have posted here first

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by raincloud, Aug 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raincloud

raincloud Well-Known Member

I already made a post, but somehow I didn't notice this section of the forum, so I should probably make a proper post here.
    I used to post here in late 2009. I forget why I stopped. I don't think I had a reason. I didn't think I'd live this long. I'm at least a little glad that I did even though my life has fallen apart even more.

I'm unable to work and I don't have any friends. I guess my biggest obstacle is shame. I can't get over the fact that I don't work. I don't talk to my family except for a couple of cousins abroad whom I've only met once.

I'm completely isolated and I've had a number of health problems. I am only 35 now, but I feel sick and uncomfortable literally every second of every day. I can't do anything and I don't have furniture I can use, so I literally lie down on the floor all day and it causes even more pain. I try to walk around but one of my health conditions causes severe heat intolerance and I almost faint in temperatures over 70 degrees or so, especially if I exert myself.

Um, aside from that nonsense, I like video games and cats a lot. I'm pretty boring otherwise.

2. Empoisonner

Empoisonner Member

Friendship starts with a hello, so Hi c:

I am glad you are back. I hope you stick around some more, ironically enough , "Boring" people tend to be the most fascinating at the end of the day. I can't remember ever keeping one of those "Living life like a grandiose adventure" types in my life for more than a couple months, I just have nothing in common with them. They do things, I don't.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi raincloud good to see you reaching out for support Nice to meet you

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome :) It's nice to see you reaching out for support on the forum x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.