Oops, I should have posted here first

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by raincloud, Aug 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raincloud

raincloud Well-Known Member

I already made a post, but somehow I didn't notice this section of the forum, so I should probably make a proper post here.
    I used to post here in late 2009. I forget why I stopped. I don't think I had a reason. I didn't think I'd live this long. I'm at least a little glad that I did even though my life has fallen apart even more.

I'm unable to work and I don't have any friends. I guess my biggest obstacle is shame. I can't get over the fact that I don't work. I don't talk to my family except for a couple of cousins abroad whom I've only met once.

I'm completely isolated and I've had a number of health problems. I am only 35 now, but I feel sick and uncomfortable literally every second of every day. I can't do anything and I don't have furniture I can use, so I literally lie down on the floor all day and it causes even more pain. I try to walk around but one of my health conditions causes severe heat intolerance and I almost faint in temperatures over 70 degrees or so, especially if I exert myself.

Um, aside from that nonsense, I like video games and cats a lot. I'm pretty boring otherwise.

2. Empoisonner

Empoisonner Member

Friendship starts with a hello, so Hi c:

I am glad you are back. I hope you stick around some more, ironically enough , "Boring" people tend to be the most fascinating at the end of the day. I can't remember ever keeping one of those "Living life like a grandiose adventure" types in my life for more than a couple months, I just have nothing in common with them. They do things, I don't.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi raincloud good to see you reaching out for support Nice to meet you

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Welcome :) It's nice to see you reaching out for support on the forum x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.