Oops, shaving mistake

Discussion in 'Self Care and Healthy Lifestyles' started by Hache, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Hache

Hache Well-Known Member

I just shaved my arms like models do, and errrr, not only do I look like a 5 year old boy all my old self harm scars are extremely visible :culpability:

What do I do? Will boots sell something to help? Do I have to wear long sleeves for the rest of the summer, fuckkkkkkkkk :(

2. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Go to your pharmacist and ask what they recommend in the way of concealer, (such as Thin Lizzy) - it's stuff that the movie stars use to cover up tattoos - good luck!

3. Hache

Hache Well-Known Member

I've googled one of the store websites. Does bio-oil work like it says it does?

4. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Hache your arm hair will grow back - give it four or five weeks and they will be exactly the same as they were. Definitely in time for summer.

Bio-oil is okay for scars but it isn't going to make them disappear and certainly not as fast as your hair will grow back.

Live and learn :hug:

5. Hache

Hache Well-Known Member

The hairless part is growing on me, I think it's ok, it's the scars that suck :( I wish they weren't visible

6. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

good luck.

7. Hache

Hache Well-Known Member

The new shoots are emerging:)

8. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

that's great :)

9. JustKindaThere

JustKindaThere Well-Known Member

It'll probably grow back faster and much longer now :/ I know, my sister did this too.