Open letter to you all....

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Bambi, Dec 31, 2009.

1. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

It pains me to see so many of you hurting as we change to the new year. I am crying now as I think about all of you in so much pain...please know that I care and will do what I can for any of you...no judgment, nothing in return..just one person who knows pain and wishes to ease yours and make your life a little easier if only for a short while.

I wish I had the perfect words to heal each and every one of you. I wish I had the wit and character to rally you all to fight your depression and tackle your obstacles fiercely but I am only just me.

I know the pain of guilt, of shame, of worthlessness and I know the pain of too much caring. There are so many pains and we all have know them haven't we? Is that not why we are here?

I look at my life and myself and look to see what that I may have to offer you in your time of pain and feel as if I come up severely lacking. What do I have to offer? A listening ear, a caring hand, a shoulder to lean on and a heart that genuinely cares about your hurting. Please know everyone that if I could wipe your pain away I would, if I could take it all upon myself and relieve you I would..but I cannot.

I can however care about you, remind you of your worthiness, help you to recall the beauty of your life and the heart that is inside you. If that helps ease your pain only a little then I will have considered myself to have given you the best that is in me.

I love you all and am so sorry so many of you are hurting...I am here and you are not alone.

Love Bambi

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

You offer you! And that is more than most people are willing to do. Hun it is so comforting to know that you and others care about those that cant care about themselves. But please dont push yourself to try more than you can or have to offer. Believe me, knowing you care and want to help is a blessing to many here. Enough for so many that before this site never had that. Never had people like you in their lives that would listen or care. Ding! Another angel gets her wings!!! Now be careful not to bang them as you fly around the forums and threads here (lol).

And just incase you ever doubt it, you have so many hear that would jump in a second to do the same for you when and if you ever need it. Hold on to that please!

3. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

:hug: :arms:nthanks for ur kind words hun

4. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Well-Known Member

thanks for the thoughtful words. i couldn't have said that better myself. thanks for the offer and like it was already said please never forget we are here for you too. please take care and thanks again

5. helena

helena Staff Alumni

:arms: your words moved me deeply, and I hope everyone can get some comfort out of them and appreciate the nobel and gentle soul that you are :)

Wish you all the best of life
    :hug:

6. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

Oh, You are sooooooooooooooooooooo Sweet.we love you too darling :hug:

7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Thanks Bambi for your kindness and caring please remember you in all this too.
    What a nice way to start the New Years thanks.

8. yorkie bar

yorkie bar Well-Known Member

Thanks Bambi xx

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2010
  9. Colourful

Colourful Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for this Bambi, you have such a good heart. :hug: