Opening up for the first time in my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a first for me. I've never wanted to accept I have a problem. I'm 25 years old and have been put on anti-depressants and anti-anxiety pills in the past (don't ask what they were because I don't remember) and they did nothing for me. So I've been clean for a long time.

I have depression. I have ADD, OCD and HORRIBLE anxiety. I was diagnosed with depression at a young age and the ADD as an adult. The anxiety as well. I have thought about putting an end to this life more times then I can count.

I have no family, my family moved away over 10 years ago and never looked back. I live with my mother and brother. I don't get along with my brother at all. I recently broke up with my boyfriend of almost 2 years because we fought ALL the time. I'm generally a miserable person at the moment.

I have no insurance so I can't see a doctor. And I don't talk to people about my thoughts/attempts at ending it. So I feel incredibly alone right now. :sad:

I'm not sure if this is in the right area but I just don't know where to put it. I'm sorry if it's in the wrong section.

Thank you for reading.

Welcome to the forum. I am sorry you are feeling so alone. We welcome you to share with us so you no longer have to bed that way. :hug:

Hey there everyone. Thank you so much for welcoming me. I'm gonna keep poking around at the different area's and continue getting a feel for the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00