1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Opening up for the first time in my life.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by KeepersPlay, Dec 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KeepersPlay

KeepersPlay New Member

This is a first for me. I've never wanted to accept I have a problem. I'm 25 years old and have been put on anti-depressants and anti-anxiety pills in the past (don't ask what they were because I don't remember) and they did nothing for me. So I've been clean for a long time.

I have depression. I have ADD, OCD and HORRIBLE anxiety. I was diagnosed with depression at a young age and the ADD as an adult. The anxiety as well. I have thought about putting an end to this life more times then I can count.

I have no family, my family moved away over 10 years ago and never looked back. I live with my mother and brother. I don't get along with my brother at all. I recently broke up with my boyfriend of almost 2 years because we fought ALL the time. I'm generally a miserable person at the moment.

I have no insurance so I can't see a doctor. And I don't talk to people about my thoughts/attempts at ending it. So I feel incredibly alone right now. :sad:

I'm not sure if this is in the right area but I just don't know where to put it. I'm sorry if it's in the wrong section.

Thank you for reading.

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum. I am sorry you are feeling so alone. We welcome you to share with us so you no longer have to bed that way. :hug:

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

welcome to sf :)

4. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to sf keepersplay

5. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

Welcome to sf people are really friendly on here :hug:

6. KeepersPlay

KeepersPlay New Member

Hey there everyone. Thank you so much for welcoming me. I'm gonna keep poking around at the different area's and continue getting a feel for the forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.