Operation *Run Away*

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Raven

Well I have been on this merry go around before, I want the hell off before it gets as bad as it did all those years ago. This is the first time in years I was ready to walk in my boss office hand my badge and say it was fun knowing you. Everyone at work knows they are running me to death but no one seems to be able to step up and ease just a little of the pressure off.

If it were just work I think I could buck up and tell them to chill out but I have my mother who now has nothing to do with no job and no longer caring for my old man, her and my brother go running around the country and when she needs something done around the house she calls me as he just sits on his ass and does nothing, then the folks I know up at the ponies. I am tired of being hit up for money, I know they have issues but I hate being treated like an ATM.

I have hit the breaking point and I am mad as hell and not going to take it anymore, I have to implement plan get the FUCK OUT OF DENVER.

Right now I don’t care where I end up, I am at the point anything is better than here and I have the money to make a go of it. By the time the plan is in full swing I should have around 30K in just slush funds, that will have to cover whatever it will take to fix the house to get it in selling shape and enough to cover me once I have located another job elsewhere. I just know I have to get out of dodge, to run as far and as fast as my little feet will carry me, I have not been this angry this miserable in years and I don’t plan on sitting around letting things run me over this time.

:rant:

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
:hug: I'm sorry to hear others are taking you for granted...especially your family. I know you're not asking for advice...just want to say it's good to have job waiting for us if we are moving to a new place. It's one less thing to think about while packing and unpacking things. Please be safe, and know that you are very appreciated here!

R

Raven

Gahhh I am not sure I would make it in a big city, I would like to find a smaller city to work from,

No not quitting this job until I have something written in paper in triplicate.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hugs to you hun god yes i know that feeling of wanting to run and run I do hope these people back off soon hun they don't know just how special you are hugs to you

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
I did a runner many years ago and spent a very pleasant year in the wilds of Cornwall.
However, I missed my family and friends (an event which surprised the hell out of me :laugh: ), so I did eventually return home.
Make sure you don't burn all your bridges. :hug:

R

Raven

No, I don't get to do anything find like tell everyone to kiss my ***,

I have felt like it is time to go somewhere else for a long time, I don't know if I can make it happen but I can sure start down the road and set myself up in a good spot to be able to jet if the stars line up.

I just keep thinking how close I am to putting an end to everything, staying here I fear will lead me to just one day take that last trip into the hills to never return. I think someday I will be able to return I hate to think of leaving everything forever but right now it is time to disappear for a while.

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
Damn, I can relate to so much of what you wrote! I hope that, if you get the chance, you take it and run with it. It sounds like breaking away from there could literally save your life, and so it's well worth it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00