Ophelia28 / Vicci.

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by ~CazzaAngel~, Jul 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Has anyone heard from her? She said she was taking a break for a little while... ages ago, months... That's not like her. All I'm asking is if anyone knows that she is ok. I am quite worried about her. :sad:
  2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I am also worried about her Carolyn. I have her on my msn but she never comes on.
  3. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

I wouldn't be too worried, most likely she is just busy. Send her an email.
  4. ~CazzaAngel~

I did send her an email and several offline messages over the months.
  5. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

no, i havent heard from her :(
  6. Thank you for posting this thread, Carolyn. I have been worried about Vicci too. Quite a while ago, I asked someone in chat about her, someone who knew her well, and they refused to talk about Vicci. If anyone knows anything about what happened with Vicci, besides my worries about what Vicci told me before she disappeared, please inform me.
  7. ~CazzaAngel~

I'm not asking for details I just want to know if she is ok, if she disappeared forever, it'd tear me up worrying and not knowing. As well as considering what she'd talked about before disappearing. :sad: If someone knows her number, could you please call her?
  8. I loved Vicci very much. Her and I had alot in common, from what we discussed on MSN and on Skype. She was very caring and compassionate, such a wonderful person. I miss her alot and I feel as though I failed her. Even if she isn't alive, I know that I will see her on the island someday. :wub: Vicci forever
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.