Opportunity to give up is here...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MyCatWillMissMe, Mar 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MyCatWillMissMe

MyCatWillMissMe Well-Known Member

I doubt anyone here remembers or is interested but I posted a while ago about simply needing more time to "acquire all of my methods" and was just wasting away day by day until that time came. Well the time is here finally and I've spent the evening playing pros vs cons in my head and right now it's somewhere around 50/50 but if anything else turns to shit in my life like it always does, I fear it will be the end for me.

I know it sounds stupid as if I'm just waiting for an excuse, but it really is more than that. I just can't handle anymore liars, users, and assholes in my life.
  2. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

Please don't do this. Get rid of the implements and call a crisis hotline.

You need and you deserve help. Life can be worth it with some help and support. Please do reconsider! I am sorry you feel so horrible, but don't allow yourself to give up. Get help!
    brknsilence likes this.
  3. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

Please don't give up. Talk to someone. Find more reasons to keep living and to keep going. Know we care. Stay strong. Here if you want to talk.
  4. sahel

sahel SF Supporter

Cut off the people who give you negative feelings from your life, nobody wants to handle liars, abusers, or assholes, You do deserve a happy life and it matters to ALL of us here. Be strong for yourself and be strong for us. Hugs for you my dear.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.