optimism.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by bumper, Mar 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bumper

bumper Well-Known Member

Don't do it. Don't be optimistic. I know it might feel good at the time, but it's really just a temporary solution.

In the long run it will only make you feel worse. When you are optimistic, then your expectations rise. And that only gives you farther to fall.

I fell for it once again. I got optimistic about something. I was hopeful. And now I am sitting at my desk, crying, and feeling worse than ever before.
    I thought life couldn't get any worse, but it just did. And I know it will continue this way.

But the worst part about it is the fact that I did it to myself. I went against my better judgement and allowed myself to be optimistic.

Suicide really is the only answer.

2. bumper

bumper Well-Known Member

I just tried walking to the kitchen and couldn't do it.
    I haven't taken any drugs tonight. I haven't drank any alcohol.
    I just can't walk. My body has stopped working. I have been beaten down too many times.

Don't do it, people. Don't be optimistic. Don't hang on to that hope. I wish I never had.

3. Evo_L

Evo_L Well-Known Member

I can understand where you're coming from, I often wish I'd of died years ago and spared myself the humiliation of building things up just to come crashing down to square one again. Like I've stated a couple of times already, it's like snakes and ladders but you always go back to square one again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.