Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by TimBoba, Sep 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TimBoba

TimBoba New Member

Hi all,

I've got both Crohn's disease and Myalgic encephalomyelitis which are both not curable.

If i had the choice i'd be living my life to the full, going out with friends and exploring the wonders of life, but i don't have that choice as disease has me chronically bed bound with weakness, gastro problems, weight loss and fatigue (and the rest). I can't work, go out or even barely go downstairs to cook. No money, lost my home, no friends and I live in a bed at my moms.

I'm not mentally ill, i've just been drawn a short straw and shouldn't be alive. If it were up to the design of nature and evolution i would have been dead from natural selection anyway. It's only a case of modern man kind that i'm still alive.

For the people here who have the chance of getting better (even if little) hang in there and make sure you get the help you can.
  2. Psych77

Psych77 Well-Known Member

Tim, I really have so little that I can say. I'm so sorry for your situation. If being here provides any support for you, you are welcome. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.