or a telephone encased in weddings

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by garlic crown facts, May 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. but if you stop a horse from hunting houses, do you think its ears would rise up to the discriminating sounds of empty veins whistling jazz tunes? an old sycophant denounces pi before regarding a pregnant peacock. do not fear bird cages or even be frightful that people are unaware of their circumstances. this could be the hour when we're most susceptible to nutritionists folding garments or multiple probabilities of nervous system leakages being plugged up by static dust.

wagon <---> nutshells <---> holiday discounts

let's all recycle a bed of black thoughts and develop stronger intrusion theories before a limitless jury agrees with guiltless responses to questions which shouldn't be asked. bring everything to the table including cellos, plucked without permission. things are beginning to begin. you can truly imagine how the marines wanted so badly to sew their own caps. consider the shutters? do robots need ears? the pain in my stomach is nothing more than an invisible bicycle chasing butterflies as they race home for a well deserved sand bath.

2. Hi, my name is Grant.

One of my favorite things about building friendships is that it helps blind me to rationality. It's easy to notice when a stranger is wrong about something or harmful in their actions, but when close friends act inappropriately we let each other get away with it time and time again. The important thing is that it's okay to be hypocritical when you have other hypocrites to support you.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us and take care.

3. plates

plates Well-Known Member

twins?
    --

yes, things are beginning to change, and yes your post sounds strangely familiar to me. from winter on a bicycle, package holidays, through to the mad hatters, through to may 07 at a beach, through to recent spring cleaning

recycle and you wagon wheel anxiety will slowly melt

but you could be a complete stranger, if so, i apologise for the above.

i love your writing and what you're saying.

PS you have ears.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2009
  4. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

:WTF: :lost:

5. plates

plates Well-Known Member

it's good to be lost sometimes. :hug: :biggrin:

6. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Yup I agree :biggrin:

7. worlds edge

worlds edge Well-Known Member

Reminds me of this site...

http://www.elsewhere.org/pomo/

Go there, read the gibberish generated, refresh the page and be confronted with an entirely different set of gibberish.

On a dare from a friend, the programmer behind the site apparently managed to get one of those "essays" published in a supposedly "intellectual" magazine.

PS: I thought ol' ArbyArthur had been shown the door?

8. plates

plates Well-Known Member

Why what'd s/he do?:mellow:

9. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

The member who was ArbArthur (don't know the name in full :tongue: ), has had a name change.
    This ArbArthur, is a former member, who has an account with us, and is different to the original ArbArthur (if that makes sense).
    If this ArbArthur logs into his account and actually posts these threads this way, it'd be a lot more logical...

10. worlds edge

worlds edge Well-Known Member

Well, given the direction this thread has taken, I suppose it sort of makes sense. :blink: :unsure: :laugh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.