Oracle Cards

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by *dilligaf*, Apr 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Excuse the long post, sorry :laugh:

Okay firstly can I just ask that people who don't believe in things like this don't post in here please. I am feeling good right now, better than in a long time. Please don't spoil that for me :smile:

Right, basically I have a pack of "HEALING WITH THE ANGELS - oracle cards" and I just gave myself a reading if that is the right word. Three cards came up. All of them meaning a great deal to me right now. Here's why:

Okay so basically I have been having some trouble with friends recently. One I have been very annoyed with for quite a while but haven't found the energy to tell her yet and I am slowly moving away from her. The other one keeps doing and saying things that make me feel shit.

As much as I hate to admit it ... This card brought a tear to my eye. Basically when I was doing the reading I was speaking directly to my Nan to guide me ... So this seems like a message from her. Just last night I told someone that I had let my Nan down when she was alive and I don't know if she has forgiven me etc. I feel ... odd. I don't believe in angels, ghosts, spirits, heaven. But if this cards not a message then I don't know what it is.

The troubles with my friend maybe?

I don't know why I am even posting this .. I just wanted to get it out I suppose. What do people think?

I love you Nan :heart:

(Mods, I don't know if this is in the right place or not ... Feel free to move it :smile:
  2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

I find these sorts of things like tarot cards, etc interesting.

I guess what's left now is to see how the things which were mentioned on the cards you drew, pan out.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.