Orange

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by whatever., Sep 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whatever.

whatever. Guest

Where there should be some compassion and understanding, there is only hatred, arrogance, and envy.
    I've been trying so hard to get out of that mindset, but being surrounded soley by that mindset makes it impossible.
    There are other things to focus on; there's so much significance in every individual being. To see someone you envy and dislike, and to make it your goal to take away that person's essence and to claim it as your own, even if you believe that it is not their essence- it doesn't bring true happiness, fufillment, or sense of self. In truth didn't you only recognize it when it was brought up? You can find your identity in losing your identity; instead of jealously gaurding your "uniqueness" and always comparing yourself with others, learn to get rid of your insecurities (because that's what it is when it comes down to it. not pride, not envy, but a feeling of unworthiness because the attention is focused on someone else whom you believe is not worthy of the attention, because you compare people on a scale of significance, and you believe that you are a worthier canidate of the attention.) We're only on this earth for the maximum of 80-100 or so years (or a lot less than that). There are around 6 billion people on this earth, and not one person is exactly the same in regards to appearances, personalities, perspectives, and life experiences. We're all fuckin unique. And life is too short to devote so much attention on such trivialities.
    There's only a few people who will understand when I say this:
    About the whole orange craze...To be honest, it was only that day, on the spur of the moment, that I liked the color orange. Orange is not my favorite color (anymore); I don't have a favorite color. Some people decided that they were going to make a mountain out of a molehill, and it came to this. I have no idea how or why, but it happened. Before you begin to wish that it happened to you, think about the whole bundle of predicaments that will come along with it. Know something fully before you judge.

2. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:hug: Not sure who this is, but my PM box is open if you want to talk.

3. Whatever.

Whatever. Guest

Thanks for the invite but I'm not suicidal as of the moment...I do have an account though, but I didn't go on for quite a while. I like your avatar btw~ :p

- Viv

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.